- The content provided by PGHSESOLUTIONS is for information purposes only.
- PGHSESOLUTIONS disclaims all liability for damages caused by use of content on the site.
- PGHSE SOLUTIONS has exercised due diligence in checking the correctness and authenticity of the information contained in the site, but PGHSESOLUTIONS or any of its affiliates or associates or employees shall not in anyway be responsible for any loss or damage that may arise to any person from any inadvertent error in the information contained in any information, or service on the site.
- PGHSE SOLUTIONS and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the site.
- PGHSESOLUTIONS or its affiliates or associates or its employees do not provide any judgment or warranty in respect of the authenticity or correctness of the content of other services or sites to which links are provided. A link to another service or site is not an endorsement of any products or services on such site or the site. PGHSESOLUTIONS is not responsible for the availability of these external sites or resources.
- PGHSE SOLUTIONS reserves all rights to (all) text, graphics, audio, design and other works on the PGHSESolutions site.
- PGHSE SOLUTIONS presents content on the site for personal use only and may be downloaded provided the material is kept intact and there is no violation of the copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights. Any alteration of the material or use of the material contained in the site for any other purpose is a violation of the copyright of PGHSE SOLUTIONS and/or its affiliates or associates or of its third-party information providers. This material cannot be modified, copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way for non-personal use or without obtaining the prior permission from IISPI. No content or information on the site may be transferred, sold or derivatives made for commercial use
- PGHSE SOLUTIONS disclaims all responsibility and liability for any damages caused by downloading of any data.
- PGHSE SOLUTIONS reserves the right to modify, suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all sections or service at any time without notice.
- PGHSE SOLUTIONS reserves the right to make modifications and alterations in the information contained on the site without notice.
- PGHSE SOLUTIONS believes the information conveyed by this website to be correct but gives notice to the reader not to rely on its content as a basis for action.
- The publishers cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions, nor for the consequences of error or any loss or damage suffered by the users.
- The information therein does not form any basis of a contract with readers or users of this website.
- Effort is made to ensure that any links made from this website are reputable orgainizations, but PGHSE SOLUTIONS makes no guarantee of accuracy or completeness of any pages on such linked websites.
- PGHSE SOLUTIONS does not endorse or represent the existence of links by publishers or any views expressed or products or services offered on linked websites.
- PGHSE SOLUTIONS firmly states that no part of this Web Site is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
- PGHSE SOLUTIONS Services are provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
- PGHSE SOLUTIONS accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Web Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.